1. Start your Web browser, type www.blogger.com in the Address box, and then press the ENTER key. The Blogger home page is displayed.
2. Click the CREATE YOUR BLOG NOW arrow on the blogger homepage.
3. Enter the data required on the Create an account page. Your user name and password will allow you to change and manage your blog. Your Display name is the name that will be shown on the blog as the author of the material on the blog. Many people use their own names, but other use pseudonyms as their “pen names” so they are not readily identifiable.
4. Click the Continue arrow and then enter you Blog title and Blog address. These are the names and addresses everyone will use to view your blog. By default, the blog is stored and maintained on the blogspot server.
5. Click the Continue arrow. The Choose a template screen is displayed.
6. Choose a template for your blog and then click the Continue arrow.
7. Your blog will be created for you. When you see the Your blog has been created screen, slick the Start posting arrow.
8. From the screen that is displayed, you can post items for your blog, specify settings, change the template, and view your blog.
9. When you have posted all your information, click the Sign out button at the top right of the screen. You will be logged out.
10. To edit your blog and add or change information on it, visit the Blogger homepage and Sign in by entering your user name and password. You will be able to post your blog.
11. Others can view your blog by entering its address in the browser’s Address box and then pressing the ENTER key.